And I was SUPPOSED to take today off from blogging!

I checked my email and found two messages from Sickie.  Both of these are from Tracy to Sickie, and they pertain to why she lost privileges on PT.  Now I’m sure that Tracy will be very happy to go around and say what a horrible person Sickie is for having me post these “private” emails, but I have got to say, that even though I know Sickie has NUMEROUS emails from Tracy and others, she has practiced an amazing amount of restraint by not giving them to me.

If I were Sickie, I would have posted these as soon as Tracy started insinuating that I had done something horrible on PT.  (Which is worse, letting people read what actually went down, or making it seem so much worse than it was?)  She didn’t.  In fact it’s been over a month since she lost privileges at PT and asked to be removed.  She’s doing it know because PUR has come here and to her face has said that she doesn’t believe she lost privileges.  Well, PUR, now you don’t have to take Sickie’s word for it.  Read from the bottom up.

From: sickie
Sent: Saturday, July 21, 2007 10:11 PM
To: ‘Pink Truth’
Subject: RE: I can’t give karma?

 

So then I say “whatever”. 

Really?  “Public service announcement” anyone?

And again I ask – what is wrong in defending myself and other’s for not being too “stupid” to be scammed into MK? 

And sweeping generalizations about WHO?

From: Pink Truth [mailto:pinktruth@gmail.com]
Sent: Saturday, July 21, 2007 10:07 PM
To: sickie
Subject: Re: I can’t give karma?

 

You’re not entitled to the “facts.” And I’ve never “made an example” of you. You have had a lot of latitude on PT and have had the opportunity to promote your business there. All I ask is that you not attack other members unfairly. Or make sweeping generalizations that are not true.

On 7/21/07, sickie wrote:

Well you didn’t give me the “facts”, so whatever.

 You are ALWAYS looking to make an example of me.  It’s been this way from the beginning.

  

From: Pink Truth [mailto:pinktruth@gmail.com]
Sent: Saturday, July 21, 2007 10:02 PM

To: sickie
Subject: Re: I can’t give karma?

Well if you’re going to complain about how another member was treated, you ought to at least have the facts correct. So it’s not “whatever.”

On 7/21/07, sickie wrote:

whatever.

From: Pink Truth [mailto:pinktruth@gmail.com ]
Sent: Saturday, July 21, 2007 9:58 PM

To: sickie
Subject: Re: I can’t give karma?

No, you don’t have it straight. That’s not what happened.

On 7/21/07, sickie wrote:

ok let me get this straight.

 Paledpink tried to recruit people through PMs and all she got was a “warning” and she repeatedly did this.

 With ME, I get no warning and BOOM.

 Whatever.

From: Pink Truth [mailto:pinktruth@gmail.com ]
Sent: Saturday, July 21, 2007 9:52 PM

To: sickie
Subject: Re: I can’t give karma?

I don’t really know. But I’d rather not argue about it.

On 7/21/07, sickie wrote:

so they’re just gone forever?

From: Pink Truth [mailto:pinktruth@gmail.com ]
Sent: Saturday, July 21, 2007 9:46 PM
To: sickie
Subject: Re: I can’t give karma?

 You don’t have to do anything.

On 7/21/07, sickie wrote:

Yeah right.  I’ll believe it when I see it.

 So what do I have to “do” to earn back my karma privileges?

 Is  this some sort of “work off your punishment” deal?

 From: Pink Truth [mailto:pinktruth@gmail.com ]
Sent: Saturday, July 21, 2007 9:42 PM

To: sickie
Subject: Re: I can’t give karma?

 Not at all.

On 7/21/07, sickie wrote:

Like I said – you obviously are just looking for a way to ban me and make me look like I “caused trouble”, because I defended myself and other’s that we are NOT stupid for getting involved in MKC.

From: Pink Truth [mailto:pinktruth@gmail.com ]
Sent: Saturday, July 21, 2007 9:36 PM

To: sickie
Subject: Re: I can’t give karma?

 I saw what happened.

On 7/21/07, sickie wrote:

imauzer said that his wife was too smart to ever join a scam like MKC. 

 I made one comment.

 He came back and went on and on and “accused” me of smiting him – which I did NOT!

 Then, PUR comes in after everything has been settled and wants to stir things up again. 

 and what does THAT have to do with karma?  I didn’t smite anyone.

 Why didn’t you take PUR’s privileges away for smiting a contributing member TWICE?  Isn’t that abuse? 

From: Pink Truth [mailto:pinktruth@gmail.com ]
Sent: Saturday, July 21, 2007 9:27 PM


To: sickie
Subject: Re: I can’t give karma?

 imauzer and PUR

On 7/21/07, sickie wrote:

Who did I abuse?

 From: Pink Truth [mailto:pinktruth@gmail.com ]
Sent: Saturday, July 21, 2007 9:21 PM
To: sickie
Subject: Re: I can’t give karma?

 Contributing positively in the past does not earn you the right to abuse other members.

On 7/21/07, sickie wrote:

after all the threads I’ve posted on and been a positive contributor and you have to remove ONE thread and suddenly I’m “punished”? 

 WOW!

 From: Pink Truth [mailto:pinktruth@gmail.com ]
Sent: Saturday, July 21, 2007 9:13 PM
To: sickie
Subject: Re: I can’t give karma?

 Well I perceive it differently. Sorry.

On 7/21/07, sickie wrote:

Uhhhh that thread was completely settled and PUR had to come and stir it up.  That was her choice to make such a big deal out of the karma after SHE HERSELF smites contributing members.

 From: Pink Truth [mailto:pinktruth@gmail.com ]
Sent: Saturday, July 21, 2007 9:07 PM
To: sickie
Subject: Re: I can’t give karma?

 You were being sassy and I didn’t want to have to delete anything further.

On 7/21/07, sickie  wrote:

what’s up with that?

25 Comments »

  1. Duh said

    BTW, Sickie. Stop being so damn sassy.

    Jesus H. Christ.

  2. Fox Spirit said

    Well technically TC never says that the prives were taken away, so I am sure she can say “I don’t know what happened” She just says she doesn’t know how Sickie will get privies back, and she doesn’t want to argue about it. Maybe the privies “got lost all on their own.” LOL

  3. Duh said

    That’s in the next installment, Fox. I thought I’d break it up since they were two different conversations.

  4. Duped said

    What a fucking bitch Tracy is. Well, your willpower must be better than mine, Sickie, as I probably would have taken all those emails from TC and others and flung them on Duh’s blog a long time ago.

    Though, it’s not surprising. From what I have seen of TC, she abuses her power and pretends she is “all knowing” when really, she doesn’t know shit.

    Fart knockers.

  5. Duh said

    It seems that Tracy’s argument in just about all matters is, “You don’t have all the facts.” Implying that she DOES have all the facts. She even states here that Sickie is not entitled to the “facts”.

    Why is it Tracy that everyone must take your word for everything, and you don’t have to back up what you say at all? Everyone is misinformed but you, and if someone questions you then they are dissing you in some way. Ridiculous.

    Do people really hire you to testify for them in a court of law? You don’t seem to be able or willing to back up anything that you say?

    I wish, just once, that Tracy had the balls to answer me so. I’m tired of talking to myself.

  6. This is CLASSIC tracy. The one liners – the smoke and mirrors.

    Classic.

    This is a good example of what I find most annoying about electronic communications with Tracy. She uses one liners ad nauseum. I think she believes that by making short responses, she comes across as intelligent and concise… but in reality, she’s vague and hostile. It’s counterproductive, rude and obnoxious behavior.

    WHAT

    A

    BITCH.

    That email needs to be sent into http://www.passiveaggressivenotes.com !!

  7. I tried to comment but it disappeared! I will try again…

    This is CLASSIC Tracy electronic correspondence. She tries to come off as being intelligent and in control with these one liners. It’s her smoke and mirrors approach…. if I ‘seem’ intelligent, then I am.

    I think she thinks by being seemingly concise and to the point, she’s sure to win an argument. Unfortunately, she comes off as being hostile and vague, neither of which get you far in a real argument/debate.

    WHAT A BITCH!

    These emails belong at passiveaggressivenotes.com !!!

  8. Man, I go out of town for 3 days, and come back to thousands of comments. I can’t ever catch up.

    Sickie is not entitled to the “facts” – love how TC quotes that. The “facts” um hm.

  9. Starr said

    OHHHH- that Tracy is a low-life, lying bitch.

    Go ahead Sickie and publish the rest. I have no problem at all with people publishing other’s emails especially if there is underhandedness and lying going on. If someone is ethical and honest, that is another story.

    Besides TC of all people should know that anything that is put out in cyberspace is fair game. If you don’t want something to come back at you later, then don’t put it out there in the first place. Nail the bitch with her own words! It is quite apparent to anyone with half a brain that what TC doesn’t say just highlights her untrustworthiness. She is so transparent and her beating around the bush and not answering a direct question show her for the liar she is.

  10. Duh said

    If you guys go back in my posts, you’ll see that most of them are just copies of Tracy’s own words with just a tiny (teensy tiny) commentary from me. That’s why I don’t understand Raisinberry and other PTer’s hostility towards me. Are they mad because I show people the crap that Tracy is putting out there or do they think that I’m altering what she’s saying?

    All the loyal PTer’s are going to find out that I don’t have to make shit up about Tracy. The stuff she says and does is bad enough!

  11. Dana said

    Tracy is an annoying shrew.

  12. Hagzilla/Bitchzilla with PMS said

    Tracy you stupid asstard, wake up, you banned someone and then when they question it you say they aren’t entitled to the facts. FUCK OFF. You have absolutely no integrity and you’ve got a smackdown coming at some point, because eventually people are just gonna stop going to pink truth because it is a vicious, psycho place and you are a control freak junky. You twist and pervert everything. You said you watched the exchange, but obviously you didn’t watch it. You are hanging Sickie with PUR’s shitass behavior. It always comes down to PUR being the instigator doesn’t it. You zapped the wrong person’s privvies you stupid fuckwitt. I guess now tho you have saddled yourself with PURanoid because you have gone to the wall for her and she is the only one who reads your shitass blog. Your traffic is down because two of your biggest posters left within the last few months. No one wants to be part of your Puranoia fest. Talk about stirring the pot and being a drama queen, no one has the fugly gagtastic title but you.

    At one point I never would have said that I hoped your blog would implode, but the more I read and know of you and your tactics, I hope that is exactly what happens. I hope people leave in droves and its just you and PUR and a few other assorted rag tag tards.

    If you go with the MK saying “Shoot for the moon and you will land among the stars” You my dearest Queen Fuckwitt have hitched yourself to a bunch of self righteous assholes, so the only place you have to go is the BIG PINK CRAPPER and float with the rest of the turds. ****FLUSH****

    SKANKS

  13. PURrranoia CHA CHA CHA!

    MEOW!

  14. unbee said

    SWMNBN:

    That passive agressive website you mentioned is damn hilarious. I bet we could find quite a collection of things to submit over there……..

  15. *curtsey*…I do feel a bit more sassy EVERY day! 😉

  16. Willie Lump Lump said

    I’m so fuckin’ annoyed that i posted my comment under the wrong thread, LOL. Here’s what i wrote:

    Oh FUCK!! Haven’t read the comments yet, but…..Tracy’s dumb ass one-liners and talkin’ in circles makes me throw up in my mouth every fuckin’ time i read that shit!

    Ok, BITCH!! If she doesn’t “have it straight” and “that’s not what happened” because you “saw what happened”, then WHY THE FUCK can’t YOU clarify?? You say she “ought to get her facts straight” but then you say she’s “not entitled to the facts”?? BITCH, whooooooo are YOU?? You really take your bitch ass wayyyy too fuckin’ seriously!!

    I mean FUCK, I’m no Sickie fan by any means but FUCCCCCCKKKKKK, you get on my last nerve with all this childish bullshit you pull! You remind me of that kid Eddie Murphy talked about in Delirious! He’s got an ice cream cone and he taunts the other kids with it ‘I got some Ice Creeeem, I got some Ice Creeeeem and you can’t have none. Wanna Lick?? SIKE!!’

    The dumb ass power you have on PT is your fuckin’ ‘ice cream’ and you know what? I’ll be glad when a bitch knocks that shit outta your hands! Looks like Duh will just be the bitch to do it, too!

  17. Dizzy from the Dastardly ways of Tracy said

    This email string is CLASSIC Tracy Coenen, FRAUD **BULLSHIT** INVESTIGATOR. She never answers any questions and her responses are one liners. Sickie never had a chance with getting her questions answered.

    FUCKING SMELLY BITCH!

  18. Left the Freakshow said

    Duh said:
    “If you guys go back in my posts, you’ll see that most of them are just copies of Tracy’s own words with just a tiny (teensy tiny) commentary from me. That’s why I don’t understand Raisinberry and other PTer’s hostility towards me. Are they mad because I show people the crap that Tracy is putting out there or do they think that I’m altering what she’s saying?

    All the loyal PTer’s are going to find out that I don’t have to make shit up about Tracy. The stuff she says and does is bad enough!”

    Duh, this is exactly what became the turning point for me … seeing TCs own words … after being a part of her “woe is me” meltdown on PT chat one night and being told about the evil websites, I went to look for myself and what should I find? TCs own bad behavior out there for everyone to see … she’s so incredibly arrogant and I’m sure that if you look up the term “passive-agressive” you’ll find her picture next to it! Personally, I can’t wait for the next installment!

  19. Mercedes said

    I oh so remember this thread-and I remember thinking What the hell is PUR doing here-and what is she saying-everything is cool-there isn’t even a problem! POT STIRRER!

    TWATS!

  20. gothchiq said

    Oh, now isn’t that a great way to handle things: You don’t have the facts! But you’re not entitled to the facts so there’s not shit you can do! I don’t have to be fair if I don’t want to! I won’t tell you where you stand or what will be done with your account! You’re not entitled to that either! *Cartman voice* I DO WHAT I WANT!

    Uh….

    TEH GHEY 😛 😛 😛

  21. Odysseas said

    Nice!

  22. Christos said

    Sorry 😦

  23. Willie Lump Lump said

    *sigh* Fuckin’ SPAMMERS!

  24. Alexiou said

    interesting

  25. Dimitri said

    Cool…

RSS feed for comments on this post · TrackBack URI

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: